PTM Version R2.2 Now Available!
P1 Security is pleased to announce that P1 Telecom Monitor (PTM) R2.2 has been released!
- Integration with P1 Vulnerability Knowledge Base (VKB)
- Improved reporting with 12 simple charts for a quick overview
- Event alerting to syslog
- New detectors: Legacy MAP authenticate message, OMC messages, OAM sensor, etc.
- New data backends improving reliability
- Extensible alerting interface
- Other fixes and corrected issues
P1 Telecom Monitor (PTM) is the first Intrusion Detection System to provide security monitoring and detection for SS7, SIGTRAN, 3G, IMS, NGN and LTE/4G networks. It enables security and Telecom engineers to monitor attacks in real time. By detecting intrusions as early as possible and considerably more responsive than Fraud Detection Systems, P1 Telecom Monitor (PTM) enables engineers and managers to react to attacks and protect the operator’s assets.
Visit our PTM product page to learn more!