P1 Security is a vendor independent, technology pioneer and worldwide leader in the Telecom Security market (Network and Telecom Core Network Security, Intrusion Detection and Vulnerability Assessment solutions) with patent pending technology backed by 10 years of engineering research. We are a lean startup, engaged aggressively in emerging markets (Eastern Europe, Middle East, India, Asia), Europe and North America.
Internship categories: Business, Sales/Business Development, Administration, Management
Sales management and administration – offer experience of high-touch sales through indirect channel partner ecosystem – from prospecting through closing to post-sales account management/development, blue-chip clients, intern deal sizes initially EUR € 100k-300k.
- Integrate as a junior MBA or Sales student into an international sales team
- Learn startup dynamics, workflow and agility
- Achieve bonus through demonstration of commitment, performance and added value
- Negotiation / debating skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Great self-discipline and organization
- Strong self-drive
- Fast, engaging/persuasive, intuitive person
- Possessing a positive, can-do attitude
- Good listener, open-minded, respectful of other peoples’ culture, feelings and opinions
- Fast learner
- Discretion – maintain respect for confidential business affairs
- With possibly an interest for learning entrepreneurship and later engaging in startup creation
Duration / working hours
You may set the duration of the internship based on your availability, from a minimum of 6 months. The actual hours to be worked will be agreed between you and your supervisor, and shall not exceed 35 hours per week. For your convenience, you may work from a remote location and check in on-site with your supervisor from time to time.
Post internship opportunities:
Potential/possible hire at the end of internship
Applying for an internship with P1 Security should include developing and targeting your resume and cover letter, providing us with a list of references and a letter of recommendation. Developing an effective resume and cover letter are key to getting to the next stage of the process – obtaining an interview.