Not all our code go into products. Some developments can actually be more valuable to everyone as open source tools. Also, during research, some small but useful tools are published so that everyone can look at them and even participate.
Telecom network & security tools
- SCTPscan – SCTP network and port scanner. SCTP is the transport protocol for Telecom Core Network signalling.
- pySCTP – SCTP support for Python (C bindings, Python library, tests).
- Dialogic Compagnon – Tool to help troubleshooting Dialogic SS7 debug messages.
- ss7calc – Calculate and convert SS7 Signaling Point Code (SPC).
Wireless network & security tools
- HostileWRT – Embedded Wireless audit platform