P1 Security is one of the very few companies in the World tackling telecom security through pure Telecom Security attacks and security from 5G and Cloud Security, OpenRAN, Network Slicing and RAN Sharing, Edge Computing (MEC), OpenRAN down to legacy 4G Diameter, SS7 SIGTRAN attacks, GTP manipulation and fuzzing…
P1 Security offers Threat Intelligence through the converged use of our PTM Network Intrusion Detection System & VKB Vulnerability Knowledge Base and their integration into a TSOC (Telecom Security Operations Center). Our researchers have presented studies on 5G Protocols, Core and RAN Security, Cloud Computing security for Operators, SS7 and HLR security and demonstrated how HLR/HSS can be brought down with simple attacks over SS7 networks. They have also shown attacks on the LTE Core using silent compromise of Central Core Network Elements like DRA.
P1 Labs, the R&D branch of P1 Security, is leading the SS7map project (ss7map.p1sec.com), investigating SS7 networks infrastructures’ exposure and subscribers’ privacy leaks and the Open Source Signaling Firewall for SS7, Diameter filtering, antispoof and antisniff SigFW initiative (github.com/P1sec/SigFW)
P1 Security is a Vendor independent, neutral Company with established references in Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Pacific and Asia.
Who are we?
- Recognized management team, experts, network of certified consultants.
- Average of 20 years of industry experience, in IT & Telecom Security.
- Successful entrepreneurs who founded Qualys (NASDAQ: QLYS), Intrinsec (first pentests in France, 1995), World-NET (first general publich French ISP, 1994).
- Established references in Europe, Asia, Americas, Middle East, Africa & Pacific.
- Vendor independent, neutral.
P1 Security’s Mission
P1 Security’s mission is to help operators and the telecom industry to improve the level of security on mobile networks.
Hands-on approach based on:
- Software tools to automate security processes;
- Practical expertise and experience gathered working on real production telecom networks;
- Contributing to make the Telecom Security Life Cycle become a reality.
P1 Security’s Solution
P1 Security is recruiting, please contact us.
P1 Security SAS
P1 Security S.A.S.
231, rue Saint-Honoré
Registration number: RCS 529 778 243 00012 PARIS
Email: contact@p1sec .com
Directeur de publication : Philippe Langlois
Hébergeur : Scaleway SAS 8 rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris