P1 Security is a vendor independent, technology pioneer and worldwide leader in the Telecom Security market (Network and Telecom Core Network Security, Intrusion Detection and Vulnerability Assessment solutions) with patent pending technology backed by 10 years of engineering research. We are a lean company, engaged in emerging markets (Eastern Europe, Middle East, India, Asia), Europe and North America.
We are currently looking for an executive assistant/project coordinator (R&D and software engineering) for P1 Security President & Founder.
This position is vacant and immediately available.
Contract-type: long-term contract (39h/week)
Salary: according to the profile
Perk: meal vouchers
Location: France, Paris 10th/19th districts (Colonel Fabien)
President’s personal assistant
- Dealing with the President agenda
- Organizing meetings, calls or physical meetings
- Planning business trips
- Dealing with expense reports
- Forwarding the President bills to the administrative department
- Ordering office supplies
- Keeping dashboards up-to-date
- Management and follow-up of the President requests
Project coordination (R&D and software engineering) for the President
- Dashboards design (on Google Sheets)
- Follow-up of the projects steps and deliveries
- Attending meetings with the technical teams
- Writing the meetings minutes
- Coordinating the relations between technical teams and the President
The candidate must hold a minimum of degree-level (French baccalaureate
+3 years) in executive assistantship, organizational management, project management or equivalent.
You have at least a five-year work experience as an executive assistant and a significant experience in project management or coordination, preferably in telecommunications or computing.
You are perfectly operational using Microsoft Office and Google Suite. You speak English fluently (minimum C1 level: advanced). Your proficiency in English is mandatory for this position.
You have excellent interpersonal and listening skills and you master English and French spelling. You are self-disciplined, organized, dynamic, autonomous, resourceful and you know how to demonstrate initiative.
You are keen on challenges and naturally persistent.
To apply, please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org