PTA Version R2.4 Now Available!
P1 Security is pleased to announce that P1 Telecom Auditor (PTA) R2.4 has been released!
New in PTA Release 2.4:
- New MML module to brute force the authentication on available MML services
- New FTP module looking for sensitive data and specific file patterns on Network Elements
- New DNS modules gathering information from Internal Network DNS servers
- New SSH module trying to propagate on the Core Network using SSH private keys
- New LDAP module testing LDAP credentials commonly used on Core Network Elements
- New vulnerabilities detected (added 60 vulnerabilities since PTA R2.3 release)
- New VKB filtering capability based on Risk level
- Fully rewritten PTA SS7 stacks (M3UA / SCCP / TCAP / MAP) with code optimization
- Other fixes and corrected issues
The latest version of P1 Telecom Auditor (PTA) is already available to PTA SaaS Portal customers*:
P1 Telecom Auditor (PTA) is a Core Network, SS7 and SIGTRAN vulnerability scanner and security auditor for 2G, 3G and LTE networks. PTA provides network discovery, security scanning and auditing for LTE, Diameter, IMS, SS7 and SIGTRAN. It enables security and telecom engineers to discover the security level of their network and assess the vulnerability of SS7 network elements. It also provides CIO, CTO, VP of Engineering, decision makers and top management the ability to control the evolution of their core network security using a dashboard of key indicators.
Visit our PTA product page to learn more!