A TELECOM NETWORK VULNERABILITY DATABASE
With more than 1500 identified & listed vulnerabilities P1 Security Vulnerability Knowledge Base (VKB) is a unique telecom-dedicated Vulnerability Database, with absolutely no other equivalent on the market. It is the result of years of expertise and vulnerability assessments successfully led by our engineers on the Core & Radio Networks & Network Elements of many of the biggest Telecom operators in the World.
• New vulnerabilities with monthly updates.
• Security recommendations.
• All mobile networks technologies & major protocols.
• SaaS delivered, via your standard web browser.
• Yearly VKB access license.
• Mobile Protocols Security Overview.
• Quick fixes & long-term security measures.
• Telecom-specific impact measurement: Financial Confidentiality Integrity Availability.
• Impact and threats for an easier evaluation of the risks.
• Updated security knowledge on telecom vulnerabilities.
Telecom Protocols featured in the VKB
• IP / UDP / TCP / SCTP.
• GSM: M3UA / SCCP / TCAP / MAP / INAP / CAMEL / ISUP / H.248.
• LTE: Diameter / S1AP / X2AP.
• PS: GTP-U / GTP-Cv1 / GTP-Cv2 / RADIUS / Diameter.
• IMS: SIP / RTP / Diameter / MSRP / ENUM / H.248.
• OAM: SOAP / MML / SMPP / SNMP / Proprietary & others.
(List subject to changes following ongoing development)