You will have a leadership position in the development team dedicated to the P1 Telecom Monitor product, one of the company’s flagship products. This will include being active not only in the software development process but also taking part in the technical strategy and evolution of the product. Leader in its domain, PTM is an IDS protecting mobile operators core network.
Used worldwide by important operator, mastering english communication and international usage is fundamental. Moreover, you may be offered to travel abroad on short missions at customers’ premises.
You are passionate about new technologies and have a wide overview on how to solve big technical challenges. Your job will be to lead a small team of developers. Challenges are multiple: ownership of your projects, introducing new features and perimeters inside the product, proposing new features to ease the product’s usage, increasing its performance and stability… You will work under the PTM product team leader and will have independence and responsibilities in your assignment.
We are looking for a profile with:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in development (ideally already led a team)
- Mastering several languages (C, C++, Python, Lua, Golang, Rust …)
- Ease and willingness to adapt to other languages
- Skilled in Linux environment (user, administration, scripting, software packaging)
- Ideally you have experience in open source maintenance or commercial software releases
- Skilled in software debugging including network-oriented software
- Network fundamentals (protocols & materials) & capture analysis tools
- Software project management (mapping, scoping, specs, reporting, execution, action plans, communication, expectation management, roadmap impacts, …)
- Experience with software development processes (scrum)
- Experience in a production environment would be a plus
Ideally, you already know about:
- Telecom signaling protocols (SS7, Diameter, GTP, SIP)
- System & network security
- Customer input analysis
- Distributed tracing, debugging and Root Cause Analysis
- Distributed Systems
- Machine Learning
To apply, please follow the link above or submit your CV and cover letter in english to email@example.com