Identity of the data controller
Your personal data is processed by P1 Security, SAS, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 529 778 243, and located at 231, rue Saint-Honoré - 75001 Paris - FRANCE.
Purposes of processing
Categories of data collected
The personal data processed on the P1 Security website are those collected via the contact form or via cookies:
- your name on the form (required)
- your e-mail address (required)
- your phone number (optional)
- function (optional)
- your company name (required)
Your data will be kept in an active database for 3 years from your last contact with P1 Security, unless you have subscribed to one of the P1 Security services.
Your consent to set and/or read cookies on your browser is retained for 6 months for all purposes, with the exception of statistical purposes, for which your consent is retained for 13 months.
Data processed after being collected via a cookie is kept for a maximum of 25 months.
P1 Security implements technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information, while using the P1Sec.com site. These measures are implemented to prevent any loss of integrity, confidentiality or availability.
The Personal Data collected is transmitted to P1 Security's service providers, who may carry out processing on behalf of P1 Security as subcontractors and/or on their own behalf (data recipients).
- Internal recipients
- P1 Security sales teams
- P1 Security executives
- External recipients: P1 Security's technical service providers
- P1 Security's web hosting provider: Scaleway
- Consent management tool: Cookie Consent
- The statistics provider: Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Transfer of personal data
In the context of statistical processing, Google may transfer your data to the United States, under the Privacy Framework, a data transfer agreement concluded between the United States and the European Union on July 10, 2023.
Cookies are files placed on your terminal (computer, mobile) and read by the publisher of a website or by one of its service providers (third-party cookies), when you visit the P1sec.com website.
You can give or withdraw your consent at any time, by accessing the cookie banner available at this address https://www.cookieconsent.com/ [insert the address corresponding to the cookie banner].
The purposes of the various cookies are detailed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the technical operation of the site: for example, technical cookies for authentication, session identification, determining the language you are using, the resolution of your device and its operating system. If you delete these cookies, the site will not function properly. Your consent is not required to implement them, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Functional cookies: these offer you an enhanced user experience, but are not strictly necessary for the site to function: they are therefore subject to your consent.
- Audience measurement cookies: these are statistical cookies that require your consent, to enable us to better understand your use of the site and the number of visitors. Google Analytics is used for this purpose
Your consent or refusal is collected for the period specified in the "retention period" section above.
Personal user rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, and European Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 26, 2016, users have a right of access and rectification, a right to erasure, a right of opposition, a right to limit processing and a right to data portability. You also have the right to give instructions on what to do with your data in the event of your death.
You can exercise the various rights listed above by contacting P1 Security:
- To the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- By post: P1 SECURITY - 231, rue Saint-Honoré - 75001 Paris - FRANCE
If necessary, P1 SECURITY reserves the right to request a valid identity document if it is not possible to verify your identity by any other means.
You can also lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) at the following postal address: 3 Place de Fontenoy - 75007 Paris.