What We Do?
- Landline and mobile telecom devices and networks form a security with scarce skills and a lack of solid technical audits.
- P1 Security offers solutions for Enterprises, Telecom & Mobile Operators, Carriers, Vendors and Regulators, to verify & monitor their Telecom equipment, protocols & networks the way they already do for their Internet and IP infrastructures.
- Our assessments are compliant with GSMA Fraud And Security Group (FASG) FS.11 (SS7/SIGTRAN), IR.82 (SS7/SIGTRAN), FS.19 (Diameter), FS.20 (GTP), FS.22 (IMS), IR.88 (Diameter & GTP) and upcoming 5G recommendations (FS.36)
What Do We Detect?
Vulnerability Assessments of Telecom main Core & Access Networks
P1 security vulnerability assessments use the proprietary P1 Security telecom scanner (PTA) to automate the auditing & penetration testing processes. This allows for the effective combination of a proprietary software (PTA) and the associated expertise for analysing results and drafting and delivering the final report. Moreover, the use of PTA makes it possible to minimise the number of days devoted to the project while going deeper into the analysis of the concerned perimeters.
PTA SS7/SIGTRAN CS Core Network Vulnerability Assessments
- PTA SS7/SIGTRAN High Level CS Core Network Vulnerability Assessment
- PTA SS7/SIGTRAN Extended CS Core Network Vulnerability Assessment
PTA LTE/Diameter Vulnerability Assessments
PTA IMS Vulnerability Assessments
- PTA IMS Core Network Vulnerability Assessment
- PTA IMS Independent Access Vulnerability Assessment
- PTA IMS VoLTE Access Vulnerability Assessment
- PTA IMS VoWifi Access Vulnerability Assessment
Also available: RAN Vulnerability Assessments, GPRS/GTP-C PS Core Network Vulnerability Assessment…
Custom Vulnerability Assessments on demand. Contact Us!