P1 Labs is the research arm of P1 Security. We conduct research on many subjects related to telecom systems and protocols, mobile apps and platforms, embedded systems, Core Network protocols, NFC applications, etc.
P1 Security Research Team is based on diversity of approach. It’s very hard to know what the attackers’ arsenal look like, and as such, we try to conduct research with as much different take on a subject as possible, leading to a diversity of approaches that have more chance to cover the way an attacker would use to intrude into our customers’ infrastructure.
In the research team, we:
- Publish blog articles about telecom and core network security issues
- Develop tools for the community, released in Open Source
- Do research on Telecom Security and Security in general
- Find new vulnerabilities to improve our VKB (Vulnerability Knowledge Base).
- Present the results at conferences
We are always looking for people with a specific, non-standard, non-linear way of thinking for our Research Team. If you are interested, contact us.
P1 Fast Track
If you have a telecom or security project, be it open source or not, we finance and support such projects. Contact us and we provide an answer for financing within one week.
Please include in your Email:
- Project name:
- Team members emails:
- Name & Phone number for project leader (in case of additional question)
- Project description:
- Open source: YES/NO
- Funding request: YES/NO and $Amount – Reason/Use
We’ve previously funded some projects relating to software LTE protocol and modulation/decoding stacks, hardware telecom interfaces, NFC attack toolkit, Network Element audit and attack tools.